All Freebies for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Personal Use : a user can make an unlimited number of physical products for themselves or create something for someone as a gift.
You must purchase a commercial license or a Full Print-On-Demand License for each freebie separately in order to use freebies for commercial purposes.
Get License : https://thepaperswitch.com/freebie-licenses/
ThePaperSwitch.com sells all of its products under two different licenses:
Commercial License & Full Print-On-Demand License.
You can use our commercial license to make both personal and commercial products. A commercial license covers one user and an unlimited number of physical products. Be sure to buy a separate license for each user who will be using our products.
Example of Commercial Use: Making printed, crafted, or embroidered t-shirts/mugs etc., using purchased designs from ThePaperSwitch.com for selling.
- Personal Use: From purchased designs, a user can make an unlimited number of physical products for personal use.
- Commercial Use: A user can sell unlimited physical items created from purchased designs.
- original files purchased (or downloaded for free) are not allowed to be edited for reselling or reselling as digital products in any way.
- More than one user is not allowed to use the file for personal or commercial purposes.
- Can I sell your designs by stitching them out?
- Yes, you can certainly. Our Commercial License allows designs to be stitched out on items for sale and allows for the sale of such products.
2. Full Print-On-Demand License:
Full Print on Demand (POD) usage. Products sold under the Full POD license do not need to be modified before it can be sold on POD sites. While sharing the actual files is prohibited, you are allowed to use the designs on POD sites as-is or with minor modifications.
- Generate unlimited sales via POD sites.
- Ship valid POD products all over the world.
- What is POD?
- The term “POD” stands for “Print on Demand.” When you sell your own custom designs on various different types of products. Print on demand products include t-shirts, , books, hoodies and many other items.
- What can a POD License be used for?
- You can upload ThePaperSwitch designs on POD websites (such as Zazzle, Merch by Amazon, RedBubble, Society6, and others)
- What formats should I use when uploading my designs to POD sites?
- Only PNG or JPEG are acceptable. SVG, DXF, AI, EPS, PSD, and other editable formats are not allowed.
- Can I edit the designs before uploading them to POD websites?
- You are allowed to use the designs on POD sites as-is or with minor modifications.
- On POD websites, what kinds of things am I allowed to sell?
- Physical products of all types! From mugs to t-shirts, tumblers to tea towels, there’s something for everyone.